Product Description & Reviews
This OEM fuel tank equipped on every vehicle is made to last the life of the vehicle and for everyday use. However, for racing purposes, it is overly large and heavy. That is where aluminum fuel cells/tanks come in. They are smaller, mountable in different locations and It is filled with an open-cell foam core to prevent explosion of vapor in the empty portion of the tank and to minimize sloshing of fuel during competition that may unbalance the vehicle or cause inadequate fuel delivery to the motor (fuel starvation) Specifications? Material: Aluminum Capacity: 20 Gallon / 80L Tank Measures: 19.75" x 24" x 10" / L x W x H Mounting Tabs Measure: 21.25" x 21.75" / L x W Center to Center Dual -10 Outlets Dual -10 Vent Outlets (Top Of Cell) Sump Measures: 6" x 6" x 2" Deep Fuel Sender: 0-90 Ohm Anti-slosh Foam Includes: Yes
Features & Highlights
- 20 Gallon / 80L Fuel Tank and Cap made with High Grade Aluminum for Extra Protection, Include oil level sensor
- Tank Measures: 19.75" x 24" x 10" / L x W x H, Mounting Tabs Measure: 21.25" x 21.75" / L x W Center to Cente
- Dual 10 outlets/dual 10 vent outlets (Top of cell)
- Sump Measures 6" x 6" x 2" Deep / / 0-90 Ohm Fuel Sender
- Quick Release Fuel Cap / Includes Anti-Slosh Foam
|Item Weight:||22 pounds|
|Item Size:||13.6 x 24.81 x 24.81 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Spectra Premium
sku: SPRF44B, mpn: F44B, ean: 0671607939361,