35mm fork tube springs, sold as pair fits all models with narrow glide front end 1953/later-by-progressive suspension
35mm fork tube springs, sold as pair fits all models with narrow glide front end 1953/later-by-progressive suspension by Progressive Suspension at Zona Indonesia. MPN: 36525. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. See the front end section for fork
Features & Highlights
- Fork springs will gradually sag over a period of time and is an important, but easily overlooked part of every motorcycle.
- Revive your front end with a pair of these progressively wound fork springs.
- One end of the springs are wound tighter than the other end that reacts excellent on small bumps while the larger wound end of the springs facilitate the bigger bumps.
- These progressively wound fork springs vastly improve the handling characteristics of your front end over the OEM style straight wound fork springs.
- Instructions are included.