Product Description & Reviews
Roadstar 50cc petrol gas engine kit is used to upgrade the regular bike to a motorized bike. After converting your bike, you can enjoying riding at a faster speed, which can reach 30km/h. It almost runs as fast as a motorcycle or scooter, making your outdoor trip more convenient. This engine kit fits most 26" or 28" bikes with V-frame. Tips: Before install the engine, please lubricate the inner components first and you should pour some lubricating oil into the cylinder bore from the spark plug hole, then drain off the lubricating oil and install the engine. Please keep in mind that the motor will use a mix of gasoline and oil. The oil is used as a lubricant. Without it, the performance andlongevity of the motor will be reduced. Specifications: 1. Engine Mode: Single Cylinder, Air-cooling, 2-stroke 2. Bore & Stroke: 40mm x 38mm=48 cm3 3. Rated Power: 1.15Kw/5000r/min (1.6 horsepower/5000r/min) 4. Max. Power: 1.6Kw/6000r/min (3 horsepower/6000r/min) 5. Ignition Mode: CDI 6. Compression Ratio: 6:01 7. Driving Ratio: 18:01 8. Fuel Type: No.90 9. Type of Sparking Plug: Z4C 14MM 10. Volume of Oil Consumption: 1.5L/100km 11. Type of Clutch: Friction Plate / Dry 12. Cooling Mode: Natural Air Cooling 13. Speed Limitation: 30km/hour 14. Lubrication Oil: Oil for 2-stroke Petrol Engine (or Oil for 10W/40.10W/30) 15. Mixing Ratio of Fuel and Engine Oil: 16:1 for new sets, 20: 1 after Running 500km 16. Net Weight: 22.05 lbs / 10 kg 17. Suitable for: 26" or 28" Bicycle Package Includes: 1x Full 50cc 2-Stroke Engine Motor Kit All the needed mounting brackets, gaskets, and hardware
Features & Highlights
- Roadstar 2-stroke 50cc engine kit is perfect to upgrade the regular bike to a motorized bike,you can enjoying riding at a faster speed, which can reach 30km/h as fast as a motorcycle or scooter
- Fits most 26" or 28' wheeled bikes with V-frame. The frame should have 9-11" of clearance between the bottom bracket and top bar, and the diameter of the frame tubes should be 25-29mm (around an 1")
- Key parameters: bore and stroke 40mm x 38mm=48cm3, Max. power 1.6Kw/6000r/min (3 horsepower/6000r/min), Super fuel-efficient, only consuming 1.5L fuel/100km
- Lubrication Oil: oil for 2-stroke petrol engine (or oil for 10W/40.10W/30); Mixing Ratio of Fuel and engine Oil: 16:1 for new sets, 20: 1 after running 500km
- Mode of Engine: Single cylinder, air-cooling, 2-stroke Natural air cooling; The rider needs some basic hardware tools, skills and around 2-3 hours to install. Add some lubricant into the air cylinder before starting
|Item Weight:||24.69 pounds|
|Item Size:||15.7 x 6.7 x 6.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.