Product Description & Reviews
INVERTED SEAT ADAPTOR: Also comes in different sizes, pls contact us for more product information.The AN thread is a particular type of fitting used to connect flexible hoses and rigid metal tubing that carry fluid. It became popular for usage within Professional racing for the ability to easily customize new lines. From there it's usage spread to the aftermarket automotive performance field for its ease in adaptability, upgradability and durability. AC performance hose-ends are made of corrosion-proof anodized surface treatment light weight 6061-T6 alloy. All the Fitting and hose-ends are manufactured by high-precision CNC machining. The tube-mandrel bending technology is employed for producing our swivel reusable hose-ends to maximize high-flow performance. All th+ese top-notch Fitting are being widely used by famous racing teams and drift events in many continents.
Features & Highlights
- Measures JIC -6 AN (9/16-18) male flare to male thread 5/8" - 18 inverted, blue
- Manufactured from high performance lightweight 6061-T6 cnc machined billet aluminum
- Surface treatment: blue anodized finish for long last, durability and strength
- Designed to ensure the reliability required in a high pressure steering system
- Designed to ensure the reliability required in your fuel system
|Color:||Inverted Seat blue|
|Item Weight:||0.04 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.03 pounds|
|Package Size:||0.6 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.