Product Description & Reviews
This 80cc petrol gas engine kit is used to upgrade the regular bike to a motorized bike. After converting your bike, you can enjoying riding at a faster speed, which can reach 38km/h. It almost runs as fast as a motorcycle or scooter, making your outdoor trip more convenient. This engine kit fits most 26" or 28" bikes with V-frame. Specification: Mode of Engine:Single cylinder, air-cooling, 2-stroke Bore & Stroke:47mm & 40mm Rated Power:2.5Kw/5000r/min (3 horsepower/5000r/min) Max Power:3.5Kw/6000r/min (5-6 horsepower/6000r/min) Ignition Mode:CDI Model of Chain: 415 Chain Length: 110 links Compression Ratio:6:01 Driving Ratio:18:01 Fuel Type:No.90 Capacity of Tank:2L Speed Limitation:38km/hour Lubrication Oil: oil of 2-stroke petrol engine (Or oil for 10W/40.10W/30) Mixing Ratio of Fuel and engine Oil:16:1 for new sets, 20: 1 after running 500km Type of Sparking Plug:Z4C 14MM Volume of oil Consumption:2.5L/100km Type of Clutch:Friction Plate / Dry Cooling Mode:Natural air cooling Fit for most type 24" 26" and 28" bikes, such as mountain bikes, road bikes,cruisers, choppers. Super fuel-efficient, only consuming 2.5 litre fuel per 100km Package Includes: 1x 80cc 2-stroke engine 1x Carburetor 1x Ignition coil & CDI 1x Throttle handlebar set 1x Throttle cable 1x Clutch cable 1x Kill switch 1x Clutch lever 1x Chain 1x Chain cover 1x 44T Sprocket W/ 9 Hole Clamp Pads 1x Chain Tensioner 1x Fuel tank, Fuel filter 1x Gasoline fuel line 1x Petcock 1x Muffler All the needed mounting brackets, gaskets, and hardware
Features & Highlights
- Roadstar 2-stroke 80cc engine kit is perfect to upgrade the regular bike to a motorized bike,you can enjoying riding at a faster speed, which can reach 38km/h as fast as a motorcycle or scooter
- Fits most 24" 26" or 28' wheeled bikes with V-frame. The frame should have 9-11" of clearance between the bottom bracket and top bar, and the diameter of the frame tubes should be 25-29mm (around an 1")
- Key parameters: bore and stroke-47mm & 40mm, Max. power 3 horsepower/5000r/min, Super fuel-efficient, only consuming 2.5L fuel/100km
- Lubrication Oil: oil for 2-stroke petrol engine (or oil for 10W/40.10W/30); Mixing Ratio of Fuel and engine Oil: 16:1 for new sets, 20: 1 after running 500km
- Mode of Engine: Single cylinder, air-cooling, 2-stroke Natural air cooling; The rider needs some basic hardware tools, skills and around 2-3 hours to install. Add some lubricant into the air cylinder before starting
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.