Product Description & Reviews
The Accel High Performance Point and Condenser Kit is equipped with heavy 32-ounce spring tension to prevent points float at engine speeds to 6500 RPM. Accel point sets are equipped with extra-thick contact arms to prevent flexing at high RPM. The large, radiused tungsten contacts provide crisp circuit-breaking for peak coil output. They also feature high-strength phenolic rubbing blocks for superior durability when used with heavier spring tensions. Accel Performance Condensers contain special Mylar/foil windings to protect the points from pitting. The moisture-proof Buna-N seals on the condenser offer long life and great ignition reliability.
Features & Highlights
- Reclaim power lost by tired Original Equipment components
- Ideal for 1955 to 1974 General Motors engines
- Extra thick contact arms prevent flex at high rpm and resist point float up to 6500 rpm
- Extra large, precision radiused tungsten contacts deliver crisp circuit breaking for peak coil output
- Specially designed to cushion primary current and provide extended point life
|Item Weight:||0.15 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.8 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.1 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Make Auto Parts Manufacturing
mpn: 651750612960, ean: 0651750612960,