Product Description & Reviews
ACDelco GM Original Equipment Engine Coolant Thermostat/Water Outlet Assemblies contain the engine thermostat and water inlet housing and are GM-recommended replacements for your vehicle’s original components. The engine coolant thermostat controls the flow of coolant through the radiator to enable the engine to reach and maintain its normal operating temperature. The water outlet connects the radiator hoses to the thermostat. For certain applications, the water outlet contains threaded holes or ports for sensors and switched. These original equipment engine coolant thermostat/water outlet assemblies have been manufactured to fit your GM vehicle, providing the same performance, durability, and service life you expect from General Motors.
Features & Highlights
- Repairs leaking thermostat housings
- Corrects engine overheating caused by a failed thermostat
- GM-recommended replacement part for your GM vehicle's original factory component
- Offering the quality, reliability, and durability of GM OE
- Manufactured to GM OE specification for fit, form, and function
|Item Weight:||1 pounds|
|Item Size:||8.25 x 5.25 x 5.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.55 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.2 x 4.3 x 4.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.