Product Description & Reviews
ACDelco GM Original Equipment Drum Brake Shoes are curved friction material used in drum brakes. The friction-enhancing material is bonded and/or riveted to a steel backing. These original equipment brake shoes are manufactured to fit your GM vehicle, providing the same performance, durability, and service life you expect from General Motors. ⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.govRust-preventive coating to help protect against corrosion. Equipped with GM OE fit; no retrofitting is required.
Features & Highlights
- Rust-preventive coating to help protect against corrosion
- Equipped with GM OE fit; no retrofitting is required
- GM-recommended replacement part for your GM vehicle's original factory component
- Offering the quality, reliability, and durability of GM OE
- Manufactured to GM OE specification for fit, form, and function
|Item Weight:||9.3 pounds|
|Item Size:||8.3 x 5.1 x 5.1 inches|
|Package Weight:||9.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.4 x 5.1 x 5.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: 171-1019-ACD, mpn: 171-1019, ean: 0707773670590,