Product Description & Reviews
ACDelco GM Original Equipment Parking Brake Shoes are curved friction material used in parking brakes. The friction-enhancing material is bonded and/or riveted to a steel backing. These original equipment parking brake shoes have been manufactured to fit your GM vehicle, providing the same performance, durability, and service life you expect from General Motors. ⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.govRust-preventive coating to help protect against corrosion. Equipped with GM OE fit; no retrofitting is required.
Features & Highlights
- Rust-preventive coating to help protect against corrosion
- Equipped with GM OE fit; no retrofitting is required
- GM-recommended replacement part for your GM vehicle's original factory component
- Offering the quality, reliability, and durability of GM OE
- Manufactured to GM OE specification for fit, form, and function
|Item Weight:||8.25 pounds|
|Item Size:||11 x 6.25 x 6.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||7.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.4 x 5 x 5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: 17699R-ACD, mpn: 17699R, ean: 0021625955803,
sku: D17171-0903, mpn: 171-0903, ean: 6928545149227,
sku: 171-1019-ACD, mpn: 171-1019, ean: 0707773670590,