Product Description & Reviews
ACDelco GM Original Equipment Radiators are GM-recommended replacements for your vehicles original components. Radiators are heat exchangers, typically located in the front of the vehicle where air can flow through the fins and dissipate heat. Modern radiators are made from aluminum and plastic, while older vehicles used copper and brass. These radiators are designed to be corrosion resistant with optimal heat transfer characteristics. These original equipment radiators have been manufactured to fit your GM vehicle, providing the same performance, durability, and service life you expect from General Motors.
Features & Highlights
- Lightweight; the radiators have a positive heat transfer to weight ratio
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum designed core helps optimize the radiators long lasting
- GM-recommended replacement part for your GM vehicleâ€TMs original factory component
- Offering the quality, reliability, and durability of GM OE
- Manufactured to GM OE specification for fit, form, and function
|Item Weight:||15.43 pounds|
|Item Size:||25.3 x 7.8 x 7.8 inches|
|Package Weight:||18.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||24.6 x 7.2 x 7.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Spectra Premium
sku: SPPCU2423, mpn: CU2423, ean: 0671607743494,