Product Description & Reviews
ACDelco GM Original Equipment Battery Cables are high quality copper electric cables that connect the vehicle battery to the electrical system. The battery cables have cast lead terminal connections at the battery end of the cables. The battery cables carry the electrical current to and from the battery during starting and charging. These original equipment battery cables have been manufactured to fit your GM vehicle, providing the same performance, durability, and service life you expect from General Motors. Warning: Automobile parts, accessories and ancillary chemicals contain chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. Wash hands after using.
Features & Highlights
- Include factory crimped copper alloy cable terminals to ensure electrical connectivity and durability not found with emergency type bolt-on or spliced battery cable terminals
- Features durable outside insulation to help protect the copper cable from severe under hood conditions, such as oil, acid, heat, ozone, and road splash
- Meets SAE J1127 requirements and is rated for continuous use temperatures up to 257 degrees Fahrenheit (125 degrees Celsius) for safety and dependability
- Common strand size provides high 'strand count' to improve conductor flexibility
- Steel skeleton embedded in casting for more reliable electrical connection
|Item Weight:||1.45 pounds|
|Item Size:||13.3 x 3.3 x 3.3 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||13 x 3.2 x 3.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.