Product Description & Reviews
ACDelco Professional Power Steering Pressure Line Hose Assemblies are premium aftermarket replacement assemblies which effectively transfer high pressure power steering fluid from the vehicle’s power steering pump to the power steering gear or rack and pinion assembly. Every power steering hose assembly comes complete with hoses, zinc or plated end fittings, brackets, sensor ports, sheathing, bushings, and grommets where required. Extensive field examination and testing has been carried out to assure the proper fit for many vehicles on the road today. These premium aftermarket replacement power steering pressure line hose assemblies are manufactured to meet your expectations for fit, form, and function.
Features & Highlights
- Silver heat guard helps protect hose in high-temperature areas
- Fluid restrictors help absorb vibration and reduce noise
- Double-lock beading tube end provides crimping and assists in leak prevention for hose/coupling integrity
- Switch sockets allow reinstallation of original equipment pressure sensors
- End-lock tabs position hose for accurate alignment and routing
|Item Size:||9.3 x 5 x 5 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.4 x 1.8 x 1.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.