Product Description & Reviews
An ACDelco Professional Steering Center Link controls left and right linkage movement, and is the high quality replacement ideal for many vehicles on the road today. This center link is made of hot-forged alloy steel for superior strength and is coated to help provide rust protection. Their low-friction constant-torque pivot joints also provide accurate vertical movement. This premium aftermarket replacement component is manufactured to meet your expectations for fit, form, and function.Case-hardened studs and rolled threads.
Features & Highlights
- Case-hardened studs and rolled threads
- Undergo extreme impact, wear, and fatigue testing to ensure quality and durability
- Coated for corrosion resistance and long life
- CNC-machined shell for high-quality and additional strength
- Heat-treated forgings for durability
|Item Weight:||9.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||4 x 3 x 3 inches|
|Package Weight:||11.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.75 x 6.5 x 6.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: 45B1169-ACD, mpn: 45B1169, ean: 0707773179895,