Product Description & Reviews
An ACDelco Professional Steering Idler Arm serves as a pivot point for the steering linkage assembly in your vehicle, and is the high quality replacement ideal for many vehicles on the road today. The steering idler arm is attached on the opposite side of the center link from the pitman arm and to the vehicle frame, which supports the center link. This premium aftermarket replacement component is manufactured to meet your expectations for fit, form, and function.Designed with strength and fatigue resistance for dependable performance.
Features & Highlights
- Designed with strength and fatigue resistance for dependable performance
- Boot prevents contamination and maintains lubrication
- Precision-machined for long life and excellent performance
- One-piece forged stud for strength and fatigue resistance
- Low-friction bearing for ease of rotation
|Item Weight:||3.2 pounds|
|Item Size:||8.6 x 2.9 x 2.9 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.2 x 2.6 x 2.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.