Product Description & Reviews
ACDelco Advantage Steering Center Links control left and right linkage movement, and are economical replacement components for your GM and non-GM vehicle. These center links are made of hot-forged alloy steel for superior strength and is coated to help provide rust protection. Their low-friction constant-torque pivot joints also provide accurate vertical movement. These dependable aftermarket steering center links offer quality and performance, all at an economical price.Case-hardened studs and rolled threads for a more precise fit where applicable.
Features & Highlights
- Case-hardened studs and rolled threads for a more precise fit where applicable
- Greaseable design for longer service life
- Undergo impact, wear, and fatigue testing to ensure quality and durability
- Rust preventative helps prevent corrosion for resistance and long life
- CNC-machined shell leads to high-quality, precision-made performance and additional strength
|Item Weight:||5.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||4.3 x 3.1 x 3.1 inches|
|Package Weight:||6.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.4 x 2.9 x 2.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: rm-MEV-MDS1054, mpn: MDS1054, ean: 0669719311984,