Product Description & Reviews
ACDelco Advantage Steering Idler Arms serve as pivot points for the steering linkage assemblies in your vehicle, are economical replacement components for your GM and non-GM vehicle. These arms attach on the opposite side of the center link from the pitman arm and to the vehicle frame, supporting the center link. These dependable aftermarket steering idler arms offer quality and performance, all at an economical price.Forged arm for enhanced strength. Bearing design reduces endplay. Undergo extreme impact, wear, and fatigue testing to help ensure quality and durability.
Features & Highlights
- Forged arm for enhanced strength
- Bearing design reduces endplay
- Undergo extreme impact, wear, and fatigue testing to help ensure quality and durability
- Studs use cold-formed manufacturing to maintain very close tolerances
- Greaseable design for long life
|Item Weight:||3 pounds|
|Item Size:||8.5 x 2.9 x 2.9 inches|
|Package Weight:||3 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.5 x 2.9 x 2.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.