Product Description & Reviews
An ACDelco GM Original Equipment Fuel Level Sensor is a GM-recommended replacement for your vehicle’s original components, and consists of a float connected to a thin, metal rod that is mounted to a resistor. Together, these components sense fluid level changes, which are reflected on the vehicle’s fuel gauge. This original equipment sensor has been manufactured to fit your GM vehicle, providing the same performance, durability, and service life you expect from General Motors.Designed with thick wiper contacts and wear pads that provide durability, especially with today's ethanol fuels.
Features & Highlights
- Designed with thick wiper contacts and wear pads that provide durability, especially with today's ethanol fuels
- Design helps eliminate complications due to worn fingers on the sensor wiper arm, sulfur contamination, and failures of wire wound sensors and/or lead sensor kits
- GM-recommended replacement part for your GM vehicle's original factory component
- Offering the quality, reliability, and durability of GM OE
- Manufactured to GM OE specification for fit, form, and function
|Item Weight:||0.0496 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.69 x 3.75 x 3.75 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.4 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.