Product Description & Reviews
XACT Prolite flywheels are ACTs lightest flywheel offering with lowest inertia. Prolite flywheels are designed for best throttle response and acceleration. Prolite flywheels are preferred for road racing or rally racing and have reduced drivability. XACT flywheels are lighter, stronger and safer than stock cast flywheels to meet the needs of both the enthusiast and hard core racer. One piece construction allows less opportunity for failure and provides uniform efficient heat transfer from the clutch disc. ACT heat treats the entire forging for strength, toughness and induction hardens the ring gear for longest gear life. XACT flywheels are serviceable and can be resurfaced with no need to purchase additional parts. ACT's XACT flywheels are certified as meeting SFI Specification 1.1. XACT flywheels are legal for competition in all racing organizations where SFI certification is required.
Features & Highlights
- Improved engine response and acceleration with lightweight design
- ACT heat treats the entire forging for strength, toughness and induction hardens ring gears for longest gear life
- One piece construction allows less opportunity for failure and provides uniform efficient heat transfer from the clutch disc; no more warped inserts or loose ring gears
- Recommended for high horsepower street or race use
- All flywheels are CNC machined and dynamically computer balanced for super smooth high RPM reliability
|Item Weight:||12 pounds|
|Item Size:||0 x 0 x 0 inches|
|Package Weight:||13.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||13.9 x 2.3 x 2.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: rm-VAL-52161203, mpn: 52161203, ean: 0804163116864,
sku: 52151203VAL, mpn: 52151203, ean: 0804163117953,
sku: HF02, mpn: HF02, ean: 0651099020587,