Product Description & Reviews
Aeroquip's Teflon racing hose is designed to provide reliable service as a result of its abrasion and corrosion resistance, and superior fluid compatibility. It is made with an extruded Teflon smooth bore inner tube that is compatible with a wide range of fluids, including hydraulic brake fluids, and it is protected by a bright stainless steel wire-braid cover. Temperature rated for -100 degrees to +450 degrees Fahrenheit, and it has an excellent pressure rating as well. All these characteristics make it useful for a number of applications, including off-road brake, transmission, clutch, gauge, N2O, power steering, hydraulic, and air conditioning. Please note: Eaton Aeroquip fitting tolerances are engineered to match Eaton Aeroquip hose tolerances. The use of Aeroquip fittings on hose supplied by other manufacturers and/or the use of Eaton Aeroquip hose with fittings supplied by other manufacturers may result in the production of unreliable and unsafe hose assemblies and is neither recommended or authorized by Eaton.
Features & Highlights
- Extruded Teflon smooth bore inner tube for superior fluid compatibility
- Stainless steel outer cover for excellent abrasion resistance
- Great choice for many applications, including off-road brake, transmission, clutch, gauge, N2O, power steering, hydraulic, and air conditioning
- This 20 foot section of hose is size -06, has .32 inch inside diameter, .43 inch outside diameter, maximum operating pressure of 2500 PSI, 4 inch minimum bend radius, and 28 inches/HG vacuum service
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
|Item Weight:||0 pounds|
|Item Size:||0 x 0 x 0 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||14.1 x 3.2 x 3.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.