Product Description & Reviews
Brand New Secondary Air Injection Check Valve Solenoid w/GasketFits 2006-2007 Buick Rainer w/4.2L EngineFits 2006-2009 Chevrolet Trailblazer w/4.2L EngineFits 2006-2009 GMC Envoy w/4.2L EngineFits 2006-2009 Saab 9-7x w/4.2L EngineReplaces 12583486, 12619110Commonly Needed To Solve A Check Engine Light From Diagnostic Trouble Code PO410 PO411. If you have PO410, you may want to consult an automotive technician as the air pump may need to be inspected. Also it is very important to verify the oxygen sensors are working properly. The oxygen sensor located in the exhaust manifold is common to fail and contribute to these trouble codes.
Features & Highlights
- Includes The Commonly Needed & Hard To Find Gasket
- Commonly Needed To Solve A Check Engine Light From Diagnostic Trouble Code PO410 PO411
- Meets Or Exceeds OEM Specifications
- Make Sure To Throuroughly Inspect The Inlet Hose
- Make Sure To Check Your Fuses As A Failed Solenoid Or Pump Can Blow A Fuse
|Package Weight:||2 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.2 x 4.8 x 4.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.