Product Description & Reviews
ATP Transmission filters are designed to keep the transmission fluid clean and flowing consistently, as intended by the original manufacturer. This is achieved by matching the OE specification of particle filtration and fluid flow. Every transmission will eventually accumulate debris from normal wear and tear. It is critical that the transmission fluid is kept clean so that the valve body and other vital components do not become clogged making them in-operable. By regularly replacing your transmission filter, you will be extending your transmission's life and avoiding the possibility of costly repairs.
Features & Highlights
- High grade replacement transmission pan with integrated, serviceable filter (ATP B-457 replacement filter part number)
- Premium pan and filter specified to OE levels of filtration and fluid flow
- Ensures transmission longevity when replaced at regular service intervals
- Captures contaminants and protects transmission from standard to extreme operation
- Oil Pan and Filter for Chrysler/ZF 845RE, 8HP45, 780RE, 8HP70 and 8HP90 Transmissions (confirm by inputting year / make / model)
|Item Weight:||3.11 pounds|
|Package Weight:||3.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||11.4 x 0.8 x 0.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.