Product Description & Reviews
Hood dampers use the same technology as many shock absorbers. These gas filled struts can hold open a substantial load, and then telescope closed when needed. While many new cars come with hood dampers, they tend to wear out over time requiring replacement. Older vehicles on the other hand can be updated with hood dampers to make engine work a breeze. In addition to OEM style dampers, there are also several companies who produce custom hood dampers so that you can add a little flash to your engine bay and retain great function. This is the perfect modification for the budget minded enthusiasts who wants to improve functionality. Attached photos are model-specific, but are good references.
Features & Highlights
- Fitment for (U.S. & Asian) : 2015-2018 Toyota Yaris -Hood -Black Carbon
- Pack of 2 struts and all mounting parts. Actual mounting parts may look different from the illustrated generic images
- Guaranteed custom made fitment. Does not work with Carbon Fibre Hood. Designed and made in Taiwan
- SGS Mechanical & Hardgoods Lab quality approved, and RoHS certified
- Direct bolt on. DIY in 30 minutes by simple screw loosening and tightening. Refer to Youtube title called How to Install Bonnet Struts (Hood Dampers) for installation tips
|Color:||Hood -Black Carbon|
|Item Weight:||3.31 pounds|
|Item Size:||3 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.31 pounds|
|Package Size:||3 x 1 x 1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.