Product Description & Reviews
As engine performance levels increase, stronger flexplates become a necessity. This B&M flexplate is engineered to handle the extra stresses of high RPM and extreme duty applications. It meets the SFI 29.1 specifications for automatic transmission flexplates, and is legal for all classes in NHRA and IHRA. An SFI certification sticker is included (recertification is required every three years).Upgraded flexplate for high RPM (6000+) and performance applications, ranging from street to extreme duty racing.
Features & Highlights
- Upgraded flexplate for high RPM (6000+) and performance applications, ranging from street to extreme duty racing
- SFI spec 29.1 approved, NHRA and IHRA legal for all classes
- Dual bolt pattern design features two bolt circles: 10-3/4" and 11-1/2"; starter ring gear tooth count is 168
- For internally balanced setups
- Backed by the manufacturer with a 1 year limited warranty
|Item Weight:||7.2 pounds|
|Item Size:||14.2 x 0.7 x 0.7 inches|
|Package Weight:||6 pounds|
|Package Size:||14.25 x 0.51 x 0.51 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.