Product Description & Reviews
Upgrading to a Holeshot torque converter with a higher stall speed can give you better acceleration from a dead stop. It allows the engine to launch the car at a higher RPM, where more torque and power are available. This can be especially important if other modifications (like larger cams) have reduced your low end power and torque. The Holeshot 2400 has a stall speed of 2300-2500 RPM (based on an engine producing 230 lb. ft. of torque at 2500 RPM), so it is best suited for mild to serious performance applications. In addition to better launch capability, the Holeshot also provides more strength. The impeller and turbine are furnace brazed, and many of the components are brand new, including the precision steel alloy pump drive tube, the heavy duty needle bearing between the stator and impeller (not a thrust washer), the turbine hub, and the springs and rollers in the stator. Please Note: High stall torque converters can build extra heat, so supplementary transmission cooling is recommended to avoid premature transmission failure. This converter should not be used with a transbrake, and it is specially designed as a non-lockup converter so that no input shaft change or transmission modification is required.
Features & Highlights
- Replaces stock converter for better launch capability and more strength
- Stall speed of 2300-2500 RPM for mild to serious performance applications (based on an engine producing 230 lb. ft. of torque at 2500 RPM)
- Impeller and turbine are furnace brazed to withstand more torque and horsepower
- High quality remanufactured unit features many new components, including the pump drive, needle bearing, turbine, springs, and rollers
- Backed by the manufacturer with a 1 year limited warranty
|Item Weight:||0 pounds|
|Item Size:||0 x 0 x 0 inches|
|Package Weight:||30 pounds|
|Package Size:||13.6 x 7.5 x 7.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Transmission Parts Direct
mpn: F59D, ean: 0795971665135,