Product Description & Reviews
This is a B&M standard replacement flexplate, ideally suited to muscle cars and street rods. It is engineered to handle the stresses of street applications, but it does not meet SFI racing specifications.Replacement flexplate is suited to muscle car and street rod applications. Bolt pattern design features a 11-7/16" bolt circle. Starter ring gear tooth count is 164. Balance weight is 28.2 oz. Backed by the manufacturer with a 1 year limited warranty.
Features & Highlights
- Replacement flexplate is suited to muscle car and street rod applications
- Bolt pattern design features a 11-7/16" bolt circle
- Starter ring gear tooth count is 164
- Balance weight is 28.2 oz
- Backed by the manufacturer with a 1 year limited warranty
|Item Weight:||0 pounds|
|Item Size:||0 x 0 x 0 inches|
|Package Weight:||6.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||14.2 x 1 x 1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.