Product Description & Reviews
The B&M QuickSilver automatic shifter gives the driver a choice. Left in "Drive", the vehicle is allowed to shift like a normal automatic, but the driver can also choose to take control and get results similar to a manual. By being able to shift quickly through the gears, the driver can maximize the engine's torque curve, and improve the driving experience. This top of the line ratchet action shifter operates without a trigger -- simply lift the knob/stick assembly and move it forward to reach Park or Reverse from Drive. It's cable operated for easy installation and precise shifting, and it is sized 12.22" long, 12.23" high, and 6.21" wide. The universal installation style is useful for applications where the vehicle does not have a factory provided console.
Features & Highlights
- Take control of your automatic transmission and shift it yourself to maximize torque and performance, or put it in drive for normal automatic operation
- Ratchet style shifting mechanism eliminates overshifting, and it's cable operated for quick installation and accurate shifting
- Features backup light switch, neutral safety switch, lighted gear indicator, and NHRA/IHRA reverse lockout
- Includes QuickSilver shifter knob and 5' long shifter cable
- Automatic shifters (except cables) are backed by the manufacturer with a limited lifetime warranty
|Item Weight:||8 pounds|
|Item Size:||12 x 7.1 x 7.1 inches|
|Package Weight:||8 pounds|
|Package Size:||12 x 7 x 7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.