Product Description & Reviews
This B&M super duty race shifter cable is a superior grade of cable for your performance needs. The .375" O.D. red 'long lay' outer jacket is thicker than standard for more protection, and the cable features rotary swaging for additional durability. It is prelubed for smooth operation and, at less than .015" per foot, the backlash is up to 50% less than found with competitive cables. For use with all B&M shifters (except Unimatic and Street Rod), this cable is three feet long and features one end that is threaded and one that has an eyelet.
Features & Highlights
- 3 foot long super duty cable can be used on all B&M shifters (except Unimatic and Street Rod)
- Less than .015" backlash per foot, which is up to 50% less backlash than competitive cables
- Prelubed for smooth operation, and rotary swaged for improved cable durability
- Red 'long lay' outer jacket is sized .375" O.D.
- Threaded on one end, and an eyelet on the other
|Item Weight:||0 pounds|
|Item Size:||0 x 0 x 0 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||15.3 x 0.5 x 0.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.