Product Description & Reviews
Rear Lower Control Arm:Replace your weak, factory stamped rear lower control arms with our heavy-duty tubular set up. These control arms are constructed of DOM mild steel tubing 1.25" OD CNC machined and fully TIG welded. Control arms are supplied with polyurethane bushings and "on car" grease-able zerk grease fittings.Lower control arms are a must upgrade for any 3rd or 4th generation F-body. These direct bolt-on replacements minimize wheel hop and improve cornering, while lowering track ETs and helping track consistency. Control arms come complete with polyurethane bushings, grease fittings, and zinc-plated steel sleeves.Rear Panhard Track Bar:Our tubular single adjustable panhard bar replaces the flimsy stock stamped panhard bar while adding increased strength and rear end adjustment. This is a must for rear end centering after vehicle lowering, as well as clearance for running larger tires. The supplied rod end allows for adjustments off the car to quickly lengthen or shorten the panhard bar once a desired length is accomplished. The spherical rod ends eliminates most rear end ?bind?. This is an excellent improvement for your street or drag application.Package Included:1 x Rear Lower Panhard Track Bar2 x Rear Lower Control ArmsCompatible with:82-02 Chevrolet Camaro82-02 Pontiac FirebirdNotes:Reuse of existing hardware to install requiredAlignment recommended after install
Features & Highlights
- Panhard Bar - Massive 1-1/4" OD x .250" wall x .750" ID DOM Steel Tubing / Spherical Bearing Endlinks / 4130 Chrome-Moly Threaded Tube Adaptor
- Lower Control Arm - Comes with Rubber and Flex Joint Bushings / Grease Inserts for Proper Maintenance of the Bushing
- Adjustable Length to Center Rear End from Lowering Vehicle
- Smooth Finish Powder Coat Finish / Reuse of Exisiting or New Hardware Required
- For 82-02 Chevy Camaro/ Pontiac Firebird F-Body Chassis ONLY
|Color:||Blue Control Arm|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Pro Comp Suspension,Div Tmg
mpn: 72400B, ean: 0614901109757,