Product Description & Reviews
A1 Cardone Remanufactured Vacuum Brake Boosters, Hydro-Vac Boosters, and Hydraulic Boosters, offer your vehicle reliable stopping performance, every time. Each unit is reverse engineered, based off 40 years of Cardone Engineering expertise, where original design weaknesses are identified, corrected and where applicable upgraded to provide a more durable part then the original unit. Every unit is remanufactured to meet or exceed OEM performance, providing a quality product both you and your vehicle rely on.
Features & Highlights
- OE quality seals prevent leakage
- All diaphragm plates inspected for wear and replaced as necessary to ensure 'as new' performance
- New mounting nuts and washers provided to ensure proper installation
- Bleeder kits provided on units w/ master cylinder installed
- 100% vacuum tested to ensure quality and reliability
|Item Weight:||21.93 pounds|
|Item Size:||12.13 x 12.13 x 12.13 inches|
|Package Weight:||23.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||13 x 13 x 13 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Beck Arnley
sku: 072-9357-BAR, mpn: 0729357, ean: 0049797989082,
By A1 Cardone
sku: A150-9315, mpn: 50-9315, ean: 0082617050463,
By A1 Cardone
sku: A150-4201, mpn: 50-4201, ean: 0082617047579,