Product Description & Reviews
Cardone Select New Master Cylinders are performance tested and adhere to S.A.E. specifications. Over 40 years of remanufacturing experience have gone into designing Cardone Select New Master Cylinders, providing you a brand new, premium-quality part you can rely on. Couple this with CARDONE's Master Cylinder Bench Bleeder Tool, which cuts typical bleeding procedures in half.Cardone Select Engineered (CSE) Technology ensures that all master cylinders meet or exceed O.E. form, fit and function. All cylinder bores are micro-finished to precise specifications to dramatically reduce wear and promote long service life.
Features & Highlights
- Cardone Select Engineered (CSE) Technology ensures that all master cylinders meet or exceed O.E. form, fit and function
- All cylinder bores are micro-finished to precise specifications to dramatically reduce wear and promote long service life
- Castings are protected by an anodized coating that resists corrosion and pitting
- EPDM seals and O-rings meet O.E. quality standards to ensure reliable, leak-free performance
- Life-cycle testing ensures that every master cylinder exceeds S.A.E. stroke requirements
|Item Weight:||1.3 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.4 x 4.7 x 4.7 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.4 x 4.7 x 4.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.