Product Description & Reviews
Cardone Select New Constant Velocity Drive Axles are designed with CSE (Cardone Select Engineered) Technology that ensures our new axles meet or exceed the original fit, form and function. CSE Technology is based on years of reverse-engineering expertise, where original design weaknesses are identified and corrected, resulting in a premium-quality, brand-new parts you can rely on.New axle nuts are supplied, where applicable, for hassle-free installation. 100% Neoprene boots ensure excellent ozone resistance which eliminates cracking, a leading cause of boot failure.
Features & Highlights
- New axle nuts are supplied, where applicable, for hassle-free installation
- 100% Neoprene boots ensure excellent ozone resistance which eliminates cracking, a leading cause of boot failure
- Boot clamps are pneumatically crimped creating a perfect seal between the boot and housing
- High quality grease withstands high-temperature and high-torque demands which extends joint life
- High-tech grinding machines maintain the original design of the outer housing, race and cage to guarantee reliable performance
|Item Size:||6.38 x 6.38 x 6.38 inches|
|Package Weight:||19.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.3 x 6.3 x 6.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.