Product Description & Reviews
Continental Elite Poly-V / Serpentine Belts take performance to the next level with Quiet Channel Technology, making the belt run quieter and last longer. The combination of a unique staggered "helicog" profile with advanced EPDM rubber compounds virtually eliminates the chirps, squeaks, and squeals typically associated with pulley misalignment. Advancements in design and materials give you the highest performance, low maintenance, and proven results – with no exceptions. The polyester tension member is specially treated to reduce elongation and is very compatible in the drive with automatic tensioners used today. The same advanced technology that makes these belts run so quietly also increases flexibility, abrasion, and heat resistance. That means you get a longer lasting, maintenance-free belt drive. Meets or exceeds SAE J1459 specs.
Features & Highlights
- Goodyear Engineered Products are now branded Continental Elite
- Quiet channel technology features unique staggered-cog profile and advanced rubber compounds to reduce chirps and squeaks
- High-strength tension members allow greater wear resistance
- Quiet channel technology increases flexibility, abrasion, and heat resistance to last longer
- Designed for quiet performance, constructed for high efficiency
- Precision engineered and tested
- Provides height strength with shear resistance
- Easy installation
- Meets SAE specifications
- Made from quality certified material
|Item Weight:||0.38 pounds|
|Item Size:||6 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.55 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.5 x 0.5 x 0.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: rm-ACM-15-33718, mpn: 15-33718, ean: 0707773953419,