Product Description & Reviews
Remove the tendency to overpower the front tires under hard cornering and minimize traction robbing body lean with the CorkSport Mazda 3 Rear Adjustable Sway Bar. Compressing inside suspension, the CorkSport Mazda 3 Rear Sway Bar effectively increases the spring rate on side of the suspension which is compressed most and its adjustability allows you to fine tune the handling. Billet Aluminum sway bar brackets are included. This bar is not for a Mazdaspeed 3, check out our other amazon listing for the Mazdaspeed 3 specific bar.
Features & Highlights
- One piece design: CNC bent for precise fit and made from 24 mm 4130 Stee
- Adjustable: Two adjustable locations for the end links to install allowing you to change how much the bar uses the other side of the suspension. 114%/180% stiffer than stock on the Mazda 3.
- Polyurethane sway bar bushings that include CNC Billet brackets fitted with grease fittings for easy servicing
- Durable blue powder coated finish: can survive the winter driving in areas where roads are salted for snow and ice.
- Includes a two year limited warranty, full color installation instructions, all of the needed installation hardware,
|Manufacturer:||CorkSport Mazda Performance|
|Brand:||CorkSport Mazda Performance|
|Publisher:||CorkSport Mazda Performance|
|Studio:||CorkSport Mazda Performance|
|Item Weight:||9 pounds|
|Item Size:||12 x 5 x 5 inches|
|Package Weight:||13 pounds|
|Package Size:||12 x 5 x 5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: 9903, mpn: 9903, ean: 0722439099034,
sku: 5553, mpn: 5553, ean: 0722439055535,