Product Description & Reviews
DEI Fire Sleeve & Tape Kits are constructed from a high temperature resistant braided glass material, woven into a sleeve and heavily coated with 100% silicone rubber. Fire Sleeve provides the ultimate in heat insulation and protection from direct heat up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. Each kit includes a 16-inch length of black Fire Tape to finish off ends of Fire Sleeve or when joining two Fire Sleeves together to present a clean and professional look.Use for bundling and protecting hoses, electrical wiring, etc. from high temperatures.
Features & Highlights
- Use for bundling and protecting hoses, electrical wiring, etc. from high temperatures
- Insulates wiring, hoses, oil / brake / transmission lines, and more
- Withstands 500 degrees F continuous heat and 2000 degrees F intermittent heat
- Provides burn protection during under-hood repairs and maintenance
- Constructed of a woven insulated glass fiber braided sleeve heavily coated with 100% iron oxide silicone rubber; includes 16-inches Fire Tape
|Item Weight:||0.64 pounds|
|Item Size:||6 x 5.5 x 5.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.69 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.08 x 2.72 x 2.72 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.