Titanium exhaust wrap, with LR Technology, is made from pulverized lava rock and stranded into a fiber material and woven into a proprietary weave. Titanium wrap is engineered to be stronger than most wraps and more durable for improved thermal performance and reliability. Now in a rich black finish.
Features & Highlights
- Withstands 1800˚f direct/2500˚f intermittent heat
- Promotes increased flow for improved performance
- Reduces temperature & vibration breakdown
- Extremely pliable for a tight and secure wrap
- High resistance to abrasions, oil spills, temperatures and vibration breakdown
|Item Weight:||5.55 pounds|
|Item Size:||7.1 x 2.15 x 2.15 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.01 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.81 x 2 x 2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Design Engineering, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Design Engineering
Constructed from a high temperature resistant braided glass material, woven into a sleeve and heavily coated with 100% iron oxide silicone rubber, Fire Sleeve provides the ultimate in heat insulation and protection from direct heat up to 500°F....