Product Description & Reviews
More like a kit than a single part, Dorman's Transfer Case Motor comes complete with all the necessary electrical pins and plugs to do the job right the first time. Since this part is a direct replacement, the exact fit adds another layer of efficiency and convenience.Engineered for long-lasting durability against harsh road and weather conditions, including water intrusion. Sealed for corrosion-resistance. Quick and easy installation. Quality tested for trouble-free performance. Installation Caution : Do not power up or bench test this product prior to installation - Doing so will damage the part.
Features & Highlights
- Engineered for long-lasting durability against harsh road and weather conditions, including water intrusion
- Sealed for corrosion-resistance
- Quick and easy installation
- Quality tested for trouble-free performance
- Installation Caution : Do not power up or bench test this product prior to installation - Doing so will damage the part
|Item Weight:||1 pounds|
|Item Size:||7.5 x 5.7 x 5.7 inches|
|Package Weight:||4.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.4 x 5.7 x 5.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.