Product Description & Reviews
Stainless Steel Brake Hydraulic Lines carry pressurized fluid from the master cylinder to the brake caliper or cylinder at the wheel. Save time with Dorman preformed Stainless Steel Brake Hydraulic Lines, by eliminating bending, cutting and flaring. Dorman's brake line material has been upgraded to resist corrosion.Materials upgraded to stainless steel to resist corrosion. Complete Kit: includes all lines and fittings for a complete brake line repair. Direct replacement for a proper fit every time.
Features & Highlights
- Materials upgraded to stainless steel to resist corrosion
- Complete Kit: includes all lines and fittings for a complete brake line repair
- Direct replacement for a proper fit every time
- Innovative packaging design utilizes soft bends to reduce outer package size
- Original Equipment (OE) Number: 52008385, 52008398AB, 52008399AB, 52008402
|Item Size:||17.5 x 5.75 x 5.75 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.95 pounds|
|Package Size:||17.99 x 5.98 x 5.98 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Dorman, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: ALL50101-50, ean: 0848238025996,
ALLSTAR PERFORMANCE ALL50101-50 Brake Line Adapters -4 to 3/16 Inv Flare 50p. Dimensions in Inches (LxWxH): 5.1 x 5.1 x 2.8Brake Line Adapter. Clip-In. 4 AN Male to 3/8-24 in Inverted Flare Female.