Product Description & Reviews
Dorman brake cables are responsible for the application of parking or emergency brakes. Brake cable failure occurs primarily due to the inner cable fraying or corroding, causing the cable to bind within the casing. Sticking brake cables can cause rear brakes to drag and contribute to premature brake lining wear and poor performance. When failure occurs, brake cables need to be replaced for the vehicle to pass state inspections. Dorman brake cables are sheathed and lubricated to provide longer life and improved performance. Tensile strength of the cable and end crimp is certified. Dorman brake cables are direct replacement parts.
Features & Highlights
- Inner cables are sheathed and lubricated to provide longer life and improved performance
- Flexible casings are completely covered with conduit to prevent corrosion of interior cables
- Zinc plated fittings and clips prevent corrosion
- Direct replacement for a proper fit
- OE part number: 1L2Z 2A793-BA
|Manufacturer:||Dorman - First Stop|
|Publisher:||Dorman - First Stop|
|Studio:||Dorman - First Stop|
|Item Weight:||0.45 pounds|
|Item Size:||10.2 x 2.8 x 2.8 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.9 x 2.2 x 2.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.