Product Description & Reviews
The DTA 70119 comes with a full set, 2 pcs of Front complete strut assemblies + 2 pcs of rear shocks. Each front complete strut features a pre-assembled replacement bearing plate, upper and lower spring isolators, upper spring seat, coil spring, boot kit, and strut. This fully integrated design reduces installation time, eliminates the need for a spring compressor and helps ensure a complete repair. The strut features nitrogen gas charging, multi-staging valving and all-weather fluid to deliver a quiet and comfort ride experience. DTA ride control products are ISO16949, TS2002, TUV and SUD certified.
Features & Highlights
- Fully loaded complete unit is safe and easy to install. Guranteed fit and function.
- The strut is nitrogen gas charged with 4 Lip Teflon banded Piston Seal, micro polished chrome plated piston rod and all weather SV3 fluid.
- Coil Spring is heated treated & powder coated to ensure longevity and protection from Corrosion.
- Spring seats insulated to springs to ensure quiet and comfortable ride quality.
- Neoprene boots and bump stops when applicable. Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Manufacturer:||DRIVE TECH AMERICA|
|Brand:||DRIVE TECH AMERICA|
|Publisher:||DRIVE TECH AMERICA|
|Studio:||DRIVE TECH AMERICA|
|Item Weight:||60 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.