Product Description & Reviews
The most in-depth mix of flow dynamics and air/oil separation combined to provide the most effective non-centrifuge system to date. The E2-X utilizes a unit sized to properly allow for the CFM of flow of today's PCV systems that allows for the speed of flow through to slow to the point of not only allowing the suspended liquids to separate fall, but also prevents liquid droplets from being "pulled through" and out as most other cans allow. The Patent Pending internal design directs the liquid laden vapors from the PCV system through 3 separate chambers with optimized coalescing, condensing, and baffle separation as each step separates and removes not only suspended oil mist, but also un-burnt fuel, sulfuric acid, and the abrasive carbon and soot particles that contribute to premature engine wear and the intake valve coking issues that plague ALL of today's Direct Injection gasoline engines resulting in the prevention of intake valve deposits, longer engine life, increased fuel economy (due to the reduction in ignition timing through knock-retard) and reduced tail-pipe emissions. The advanced technology of the E2-X separators trap and retain up to 95% plus of these compounds and the E2-X goes further in trapping the other damaging combustion by-products. The added capacity of 12 oz's vs some popular cans with 1.5-2 oz's allows most to go 5k miles before needing to be emptied (all engines are different, so check at 1000 mile to determine your engines fill rate), especially in cold winter climates. The E2-X single outlet system is recommended for those with a Naturally Aspirated engine that is not raced or driven hard and roots style (top mount) Supercharged vehicles that are not raced or driven hard. Excellent for Fleet use on cars, light trucks and vans where fuel economy improvement is the primary goal or the everyday driver that wants long term protection from intake valve coking and extended engine life.
Features & Highlights
- E2X Catch Can - Single Valve Camaro V6 - KIT. Color: E2-X-SINGLE. Hose: (XHRH) Rubber Hose - LONG. Bracket: (SL) Short L and C-CLAMP. Check Valve and Clamps (CV): YES. Clean Side Separator (CSS3): YES. Catch Can Kits include all necessary hardware, hose, and vehicle specific mounting bracket for an easy installation
- Large coalescing chamber utilizing corrosion resistant Stainless Steel coalescing media and 100% even dispersion through this media. Two separate condensing chambers with a primary condensing and collection chamber and a secondary chamber that provides the most complete contact with the outer wall for cooling and separating any remaining suspended compounds that may get past the first two.
- A completely separate outlet chamber where the flow for the 4th time slows to allow any remaining droplets to fall from suspension allowing the cleanest vapors possible to exit. Easy to drain high quality chrome plated brass 1/4 turn ball valves with provisions to add remote drain hose. Universal billet clamp that allows most any mounting configuration.
- Billet 6061 T6 Aluminum modular quality construction. The ability to easily convert to a dual outlet as needed in the future. (parts available from us direct or any of our dealers). No "mixing" of the incoming oil/etc. laden vapors from the cleaned separated outgoing flow at any time during its passage through the system.
- 100% closed EPA compliant in all States except CA. (pursuing CARB cert for CA currently). -6 or -8 90 swivel AN fittings STANDARD! (Braided hose extra). Proudly designed, machined, and assembled in the USA! Quality guaranteed: Comes with 1 year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
|Manufacturer:||Elite Engineering USA|
|Brand:||Elite Engineering USA|
|Publisher:||Elite Engineering USA|
|Studio:||Elite Engineering USA|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.