Product Description & Reviews
Elite Engineering's PCV Oil Catch Can has a unique 3-chamber design to effectively separate oil from the crankcase vapors, thereby eliminating all negative effects of excessive intake system oil contamination. Oil vapor from the crankcase enters the first inlet/filtration chamber where it is slowed down and caught in the stainless-steel mesh; it then moves onto the second transition/diffusion chamber. The diffusion chamber has a very specific set of holes to remove the oil and only let clean air vapor pass. Lastly, the vapor passes into the third exit chamber before it exits the catch can. Not all Catch Cans are created equally! Often imitated, never duplicated. Most Catch Cans on the market are just comprised of an empty container with 2 ports. While that simple design may trap a few oil droplets, our Catch Can is designed to condense the oil vapor and trap the oil inside the container. Our test-proven design incorporates a stainless-steel mesh and screening mechanism that acts like a maze to collect and condense the oil vapor. Once the oil vapors condense into liquid droplets, it falls to the bottom of the can. In addition, the top assembly is specially designed to keep any liquid from climbing out the exit hole during aggressive driving conditions. Stored oil volume is approximately 8 ounces. You will be amazed by how much oil our Catch Can will catch! Don't settle for an inferior competitor's product. Insist on Elite Engineering's Catch Can! In keeping with our high-quality standards, all supplied mounting hardware and screws are stainless steel. The supplied custom machined mounting bracket is black anodized 6061-T6 aluminum, and is attached to your specific vehicle with the hardware supplied. Each Catch Can kit includes everything you need to install the system. Basic mechanical skills and common hand tools are the only things required.
Features & Highlights
- Standard PCV Oil Catch Can & Hardware for 2006-2013 Corvette Z06. Color: BLACK. Fittings: VN - Black AN Fittings. Hose: (RH) Rubber Hose. Bracket: (H) Hockey.
- Standard Kit includes Catch Can assembly beautifully anodized in your choice of available colors, complete with 3/8" barbed inlet/outlet hose fittings and custom-machined mounting bracket to fit your specific vehicle and application.
- Also includes all stainless-steel mounting hardware, 3/8" ID fuel and oil vapor-compatible hose, PCV adaptor hardware, and black zinc-plated hose clamps.
- Brass Hose Barb fittings are standard.
- Proudly designed, machined, and assembled in the USA! Quality guaranteed: Comes with 1 year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
|Manufacturer:||Elite Engineering USA|
|Brand:||Elite Engineering USA|
|Publisher:||Elite Engineering USA|
|Studio:||Elite Engineering USA|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 11617501566, 11611432559, 11617504535, ean: 0712324964301,