Product Description & Reviews
"Control to make the front and rear brakes synchronized. Hold the brake pressure to the front or rear brakes to hold the vehicle on a hill or the starting line at the drags. Easy to do a burn out by locking the front tires and releasing the back brakes with this system. Works with 12 - 24 volt electric systems. This launch control is a sophisticated device that installs into your existing brake system. The easily installed solenoid provides the brake holding capacity you are looking for. It can be used for racing or for street applications if you need a hill holder while stopped on an uphill grade. This high quality solenoid can be used on either the front or rear brakes of your vehicle.Includes Switches: Yes.Includes Indicator Light: Yes.Includes Fuse: Yes Line locks are often used for burnouts by fully locking the front wheels and then engaging the gas pedal and disengaging the clutch pedal, this makes the rear tires spin but keeps the car stationary."
Features & Highlights
- Line lock kit: Controls the front or rear brakes.A line lock is a device that allows the front brakes to lock independently of the rear brakes via a switch.
- For street and racing applications
- Easy to do a burn out by locking the front tires and releasing the back brakes with this system. Line locks are often used for burnouts by fully locking the front wheels and then engaging the gas pedal and disengaging the clutch pedal, this makes the rear tires spin but keeps the car stationary.
- Kit contains a heavy duty push button switch, switch bracket, coiled wire, rebuildable line-lock valve, fuse holder, and indicator light
- Works with 12 -24 volt electric systems
|Item Weight:||1.41 pounds|
|Package Weight:||1.46 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.14 x 2.91 x 2.91 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.