Product Description & Reviews
Exedy Corporation of Japan is one of the largest independent OEM suppliers.We supply all of the major Japanese vehicle makers as well as Ford and GM in the US.We are also the leading manufacturer of racing clutches in Japan and supply all six factory vehicle manufacturer's race teams.The flywheels are made from solid one piece billet chromoly steel or chromoly steel forgings. They are designed for light to moderately tuned racing cars for drag racing, autocross and rally events, as well as street usage.
Features & Highlights
- The flywheels are made from solid one piece billet chromoly steel or chromoly steel forgings. They are designed for light to moderately tuned racing cars for drag racing, autocross and rally events, as well as street usage
- Exedy steel billet and forged steel flywheels have passed engineering tests to 15000-18000 rpm
- The ring gear and teeth are integrated onto the flywheel unlike an aluminum flywheel where the ring gear is pressed onto the flywhell and has the possibility of seperating from the flywheel due to the different expansion coefficients of aluminum versus st
- They are also specifically designed to reduce weight and inertia for better engine response
- Most incorporate special design features to enhance airflow which improves the cooling of the clutch
|Manufacturer:||EXEDY Racing Clutch|
|Publisher:||EXEDY Racing Clutch|
|Studio:||EXEDY Racing Clutch|
|Item Weight:||0 pounds|
|Item Size:||0 x 0 x 0 inches|
|Package Weight:||9.55 pounds|
|Package Size:||13.6 x 1.9 x 1.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.