Product Description & Reviews
The Flex-a-lite Variable Speed Control Module is an adjustable fan controller that can be set to have your fans come on at any temperature between 160-240F. When fans come on with temperature, they are activated at 60% run using a soft start feature, which greatly reduces startup amperage. As the temp rises about 10 degrees, the controller gradually increases fan speeds up to 100%.Senses coolant temperature and sets fan speed 60-100% for better cooling control. Directs fans to run for 30 seconds after vehicle is turned off.
Features & Highlights
- Senses coolant temperature and sets fan speed 60-100% for better cooling control
- Directs fans to run for 30 seconds after vehicle is turned off
- Reduces charging spikes and current load on charging system
- Includes A/C relay and manual override switch connections
- One year manufacturer warranty
|Item Weight:||0.02 pounds|
|Item Size:||5 x 7 x 7 inches|
|Package Weight:||1 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.3 x 3.4 x 3.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.