Product Description & Reviews
Gates continues to lead the way in CVT belt innovation, technology and development for today’s recreational and utility all-terrain equipment. In addition to the G-Force line, Gates now offers the all-new G-Force C12 CVT belt. The G-Force C12 belt is engineered for drop-in performance and features exceptional strength, flexibility and durability.STRENGTH - The first CVT belt utilizing a carbon tensile cord, combining minimal stretch with extraordinary strength.FLEXIBILITY - High performance neoprene with a trapezoidal top-notch and rounded bottom cog design maximizing heat control and flexibility.DURABILTY - Carbon tensile cords are bonded with specially formulated adhesion gum to aramid fiber loaded rubber resulting in increased side-load resistance which prevents belt distortion and edge cord pullout.PERFORMANCE - Carbon tensile cords provide optimal power transmission resulting in faster acceleration, improved throttle response and consistent shifting performance.Gates – Powering Progress
Features & Highlights
- Minimal stretch under load results in consistent shifting rpm
- Allow for maintaining peak power throughout the shift curve
- Wear evenly to reduce belt failure due to edge cord pullout
- Engineered for drop-in performance, featuring exceptional strength, flexibility and durability
- Utilize a carbon tensile cord, combining minimal stretch with extraordinary strength
|Item Weight:||0 pounds|
|Item Size:||0 x 0 x 0 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.1 x 1.61 x 1.61 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.