Product Description & Reviews
TRD Strut Braces increase the chassis rigidity, reducing flex and handling imprecision in aggressive cornering or rough-road driving. This product is finished with a "TRD Red" powdercoat and brushed aluminum TRD emblem.
Help reduce flex and increase handling precision with a TRD strut brace, which mounts inside your engine compartment to increase chassis rigidity. It's manufactured from lightweight, high-strength TIG-welded extruded aluminum and features a TRD red powder finish for maximum protection and durability
Features & Highlights
- •Increases chassis rigidity, reducing flex and increasing handling precision during aggressive cornering or rough-road driving
- •Maintains proper clearances under hood
- •Powder-coated in a TRD red titanium-colored coating for maximum protection and durability, with a bold TRD logo on a brushed aluminum plate
- •Manufactured from lightweight, high-strength TIG-welded oval extruded aluminum
- •TRD-engineered and tested for optimal strength and efficiency for 2009 thru 2014 Toyota Corolla
|Item Weight:||3.95 pounds|
|Item Size:||14.3 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.95 pounds|
|Package Size:||14.3 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.