Product Description & Reviews
Godspeed Project's MonoSS is our one entity in our family of single-adjustable coilover suspension kits. These coilovers are designed to be a streetable race built coilover at an affordable price. It features a monotube damper that is made out of a carbon seamless steel 52mm tube with a performance internal piston providing maximum damper response. The cold-bent springs are made from high strength SAE9252 steel to optimize the balance between performance and comfort. Using race quality shock oil, Godspeed Project can guarantee exceptional damper performance at any temperature on and off the track. The top of the shock is attached to the car using a high quality top hat that features a high performance Japanese KOYO 6204Z bearing pillow ball mount (when applicable). The bottom shock brackets are made out of a T7075 forged aluminum or carbon steel brackets for lighter weight without sacrificing durability which also includes brake line brackets (when applicable). The MonoSS offers 16 level of damper adjustability which can be set to your preference.
Features & Highlights
- Applications: 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 Honda Civic (Coupe / Sedan: FG / FA / FD) Excludes FD2 Type R
- Front camber plates with pillowball mount for camber adjustment Spring rates: Front: 8 kg/mm / Rear: 10 kg/mm 16 precise levels of damper adjustment Koyo Japan 6204z bearing
- Polyurethane bushing (if applicable) Monotube shock design Anodized shock body Lightweight aluminum shock body and T7075 forged aluminum / carbon steel brackets
- 52mm carbon steel shock body with a performance internal piston Independent ride height and spring preload adjustments Race shock oil with a high viscosity index 1 Year Warranty from Date of Purchase
- Prior to installation, verify all hardware and properly preload suspension to 10mm. Our technical department is available to answer any other questions.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Rough Country Suspension
mpn: 9219, ean: 0616983681107,