Product Description & Reviews
GSP CV Axles are engineered to provide OE fit, form, and function. Manufactured using only premium grade materials which, when coupled with precise machining and balancing, ensures smooth, vibration free performance under all driving conditions. Since boot failure is the main cause of CV axle failure, our CV Axle Assemblies use only premium grade neoprene boots that ensure robust abrasion and extreme temperature resistance, preserving boot integrity. This means the the grease stays where it belongs - at the joint - which prevents premature wear and component failure. All of our CV Axle Assemblies are factory lubricated with a specially formulated, high-temperature Moly grease that resists friction and wear, contributing to a lifetime of smooth, dependable performance. Each of our axles is thoroughly inspected for quality and workmanship before it goes in the box - to ensure you get the best quality axles on the market. And because we believe in the exceptional quality of our components, all axles come with a limited lifetime warranty! Note: All GSP axles are equipped for use with Anti-Lock Brakes (if originally available) and come with an ABS sensor ring installed. Sensor ring will not affect installation or operation on non-ABS equipped vehicles. GSP Automotive group is the leading manufacturer of automotive driveline components in the worldwide automotive aftermarket. Our company was established in 1985 to produce the highest quality Drive Shafts, CV Axle Assemblies, CV Joint Kits, Hub Assemblies, Wheel Bearings and rubber-to-metal components. With an annual production capacity exceeding 13 million CV joint kits, 4 million drive shafts, 1.5 million hub assemblies and 10 million rubber-to-metal components, GSP has the manufacturing expertise you can rely on. In addition, GSP maintains an ISO/TS16949 certification, so you can rest assured that our quality standards are built into every component we make. We also work hard to be an environmentaly friendly company, incorporating the highest standards for processes and energy savings, all in an effort to do our part in preserving the beautiful world around us.
Features & Highlights
- GSP CV Axles are engineered to provide OE fit, form, and function - premium materials, coupled with precise machining and balancing, ensure smooth, vibration free performance in all driving conditions
- Since boot failure is the main cause of CV axle failure, our axles use only premium grade neoprene boots that ensure robust abrasion and extreme temperature resistance, preserving boot integrity
- Assembled with a specially formulated, high-temperature Moly grease that resists friction and wear, contributing to a lifetime of smooth, dependable performance
- All axles are thoroughly inspected for quality and workmanship, and because we believe in the exceptional quality of our components, every axle comes with a limited lifetime warranty
- Left Front (Driver Side); 25-11/16 inch compressed length; 25 spline outer joint; 25 spline inner joint; 44 tooth ABS ring; with automatic transmission
|Item Size:||4.33 x 4.33 x 4.33 inches|
|Package Weight:||14.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||5 x 5 x 5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.