Product Description & Reviews
HINSON Motorsports is proud to release these protective boots made for the LS and C7 LT1 engine. These boots are designed to protect the spark plug wire and boot from damage due to the exhaust heat. They will also provide some protection to the wires if they come loose from the harness and lay on exhaust components. These two layers of fiberglass help insulate and protect wires from temperatures up to 1200° F. The 8" no ring boots are the best option for the new LT1, GM LSx V8, Dodge Viper and other engine configurations that feaure short plug wires per cylinder coil packs. They do a great job protecting the plug wires and boots from thermal damage. Unlike shorter options, these boots cover the full length of the wire from the cylinder head to the coil pack. Fits GM LS based 4.8L, 5.3L, 5.7L, 6.0L, 6.2L and 7.0L. Also fits new generation LT1 Engines. These boots are Made In The USA. Available in Black, Red, Yellow, and Blue.
Features & Highlights
- MADE IN USA. Street and Race Performance Protection. Made for the LS/Vortec and C7 LT1 engines.
- 8" Boots - Full Wire Coverage. From Cylinder Head to Coil.
- Two layers of fiberglass help insulate and protect wires from temperatures up to 1200° F.
- Purchase from Hinson Motorsports with peace of mind and security. Buy with confidence because Hinson Motorsports backs its products 100 percent.
- Boots are designed to protect the spark plug wire and boot from damage due to the exhaust manifold heat.
|Item Weight:||1.25 pounds|
|Package Weight:||1.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||7 x 2 x 2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: NGK58913, mpn: CPBN002, ean: 0087295589137,
sku: 6716236DSE, mpn: 671-6236, ean: 0042511103795,