Product Description & Reviews
This carburetor is perfect for racing classes where 2-barrel carburetors are required. It features a manual choke, center hung float bowl, universal throttle lever, all-metal parts, and replaceable jets. It also includes a power valve, high flow venturi, and a standard 5-1/8 air cleaner flange. It mixes the right amount of gasoline with air so that the engine runs properly and has a manual choke to easily control engine warm-up.Power valve blow-out protection adds trouble free operation. Single feed fuel inlet with center hung float.
Features & Highlights
- Power valve blow-out protection adds trouble free operation
- Single feed fuel inlet with center hung float
- Silver finish and factory 50cc accelerator pump
- Manual choke for easy control of engine warm up
- 100-percent wet-flow tested and calibrated for street drivability
|Part Number:||HOL 0-4412S|
|Item Weight:||0 pounds|
|Item Size:||0 x 0 x 0 inches|
|Package Weight:||39.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||11.18 x 10.12 x 10.12 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.